What we do
Restorative Thinking offers a range of services: restorative and relational practice training, coaching, consultancy, programmes and projects to meet the needs of Children’s and Adult Services, individual Schools, Children’s Centres, workplace settings.
Current and recent projects include:
- 2018 – 21: Working with the Families Team at Liverpool City Council and primary and secondary schools in Liverpool to implement whole school restorative and relational practice.
- 2019 – 20: Restorative Practice partner with Wakefield Council, to implement a restorative model of practice to support the development of the Children & Young People’s Service.
- 2017 – 19: Implementing restorative practice across Children’s and Adult Services with North Lincolnshire Council.
- 2015 – 17: Pilot to develop whole school restorative practice with Liverpool Schools. This project has been awarded the i-Network innovation award for ‘Transforming and Innovating Public Services’ (November 2018).
- 2015 – 17: Training provider with Leeds City Council toward Leeds becoming a Restorative City.
- 2012 – ongoing: Restorative Thinking curriculum programmes and training with schools in England, Wales and Scotland. Our primary curriculum programme has been awarded a Teach Primary Resource Award in the PSHE/Citizenship category (October 2018).
Restorative Thinking’s small, experienced team of restorative trainers/practitioners/coaches/facilitators are keen to consolidate learning from existing projects and to continue to pioneer within the field of restorative and relational practice. If you are interested in working with us, please contact us for further information.