‘Restorative Thinking (with Odd Arts): A Restorative Justice Toolkit Developed with Young People, for Young People’ is a practical and engaging six-session RJ prevention and intervention programme for young offenders and those at risk of offending. The toolkit is registered on the Youth Justice Board’s Effective Practice Library. Please follow this link for Restorative Thinking (with Odd Arts) programme details.
Intimate Partner Violence/Domestic Abuse
We offer, with our partners Odd Arts, restorative IPV preventative and awareness programmes/workshops for people at risk of abusive relationships. The programmes/workshops are designed for secondary schools, youth groups and young adults and are delivered in Schools, Secure Units and Prisons. Please follow this link for more information: Restorative Thinking IPV programme leaflet January 2016.
Training, consultation, supervision
Restorative Thinking Limited supports Youth Services to develop and fine tune restorative justice/practice provision through consultation, training, mentoring, wrap-around support for staff and evaluation. Our work with your organisation can include:
- Consultation and training to develop a restorative ethos and culture within an organisation.
- Restorative principles and skills for daily use to develop effective relationships (staff/staff; staff/manager; staff/client).
- Restorative conference facilitator training and mentoring.
- Training in risk assessment for complex cases going to conference.
- Mentoring workshops to assess RJ/RP needs going forward.
- Supporting wider restorative practice with primary and secondary schools.
- Supporting wider restorative practice with parents.
- Refresher restorative practice training courses and individual/group mentoring.
- Preparing and applying for the Restorative Service Quality Mark.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs and intended outcomes: firstname.lastname@example.org